Wednesday, June 10, 2009

One.

Hello.

It has taken me a while to open up a blog, but I finally got to it. I guess it would be smart to give you some insight on what this blog is going to entail. Here, I hope to share one of my loves with you... art. (As well as anything else that one would consider pleasing to the eye.) I like to consider myself somewhat creative and love anything that pushes my creativity buttons. In this blog I hope to share some of my knowledge of art with you, as well as learn more about it along the way.

I am currently in college studying Visual Merchandising. Although I do love it, I hope to get more into interior design/fine arts. I honestly would be the happiest cutting colorful paper and splattering paint all over the place for the rest of my life.

I like to think that everyone has sense of creativity, but not everyone knows how to recognize it. Hopefully you can find yours, and push a few of your own creativity buttons. You just might find out that its not so scary after all ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment